Rackspace specialises in the day-to-day management of your email platform so you can focus on your business. We make it simple for your company to communicate and get things done by offering a variety of email and business hosting services to meet your business needs.
Want to know more? Sign-up to our webinar series here
This is what most businesses select. You're familiar with this service if you have ever purchased email services from your web hosting company. Businesses just starting out should start here as well.
Reasons to pick this option:
- Rackspace is going to manage things for you since we know you started a business to do something besides manage email
- We're going to offer you a ton of options and you can pick and choose what works for you within your budget.
- As a hosted client, you can relax and know that we take care of updating spam rules and managing the latest in anti-virus protection. It is our job to keep you safe and it drives our efforts every day.
- Hosted or multi-tenant products have predictable costs, can be launched quickly and tend to be designed for small/medium sized businesses.
Microsoft Hosted Exchange
Get the most out of Outlook® and your mobile, with Hosted Microsoft Exchange and you can enjoy the gold standard in business email.
Enjoy powerful, professional hosted email @ your domain, for just £1.35/mailbox per month. Access email from Outlook®, your mobile, or webmail.
We’ve combined Hosted Exchange with our cost-effective Rackspace Email to deliver an integrated platform that seamlessly works within your domain.
Secure, affordable archiving for your business email.
Businesses select the single tenant or dedicated route if they are migrating from a similar environment or have specific requirements around security and/or compliance.
Reasons to pick this option:
- You have strict requirements - internal or external - for complete control over your technical environment. You may be price sensitive but you understand that a budget is required for a custom built solution.
- You have access - either on staff or through a 3rd party - to technical experts who can assist you. The Rackspace Support Team serves as your escalation point.
- Your need for a single tenant or dedicated environment is required by company, industry or governmental regulations.
- You are required to have infrastructure more local to your business.
Microsoft Dedicated Exchange
This powerful tool allows for businesses to effectively manage increasing volumes of communication, resulting in increased productivity.
Microsoft Dedicated Sharepoint
Unmatched flexibility, support, and expertise have made Rackspace #1 in the world in managed SharePoint. Just sit back and enjoy the benefits.
Microsoft Dedicated Lync
Securely collaborate with coworkers anywhere using Dedicated Microsoft® Lync®.