Per-Server SharePoint Hosting
Unmatched flexibility, support, and expertise have made Rackspace #1 in the world in managed SharePoint. We handle the logistics of SharePoint while you sit back and enjoy the benefits.
Rackspace is #1 in Hosted and Managed SharePoint because:
- We create custom, scalable solutions that maximize the power of SharePoint while eliminating any complications on your business.
- We become part of your team; working with your established infrastructure (or starting over) to meet your specific needs.
- We deliver the best results.
"All of the day to day living and breathing of machines used to take up a majority of our time. Rackspace took on the maintenance burdens, which unloads this large responsibility from our shoudlers. Now we can work more efficiently and our efforts align directly with the strategic initiatives of the business."
David Rosenberg, Vice President of Internet Services, Edelman
All of our solutions are backed by industry-leading SLAs and championed by a dedicated team of the world's best SharePoint specialists - including the largest contingent of SharePoint MVPs in the world.
Whatever you need, we're here to help:
- You can have the security and power of hosting in-house without the unnecessary expenses.
- You can get the 24x7x365 Fanatical Support® you deserve.
- You can get what you want from SharePoint, not just what you're given.
- The largest collective team of SharePoint MVPs.
- The most published SharePoint books. (21 and counting)
- The largest collection of published SharePoint authors.
- Over 1,000,000 dedicated seats.
- The most 'Microsoft Hosting Partner of the Year' awards (4)
- The only company with Fanatical Support®.
'Per-Server' SharePoint Features
|Scale up to get the features you need anytime.|
|Apps||App Catalogue & Marketplace|
|Content Management||Content Management|
|Unlimited Site Collectionsh|
|Business Intelligence||Excel Services, PowerPivot, PowerView|
|Scorecards & Dashboards|
|Business Solutions||Access Services|
|InfoPath Forms Services|
|No Hardware Maintenance|
|Sharepoint 2013 Workflow|
|Business Connectivity Services|
Note: Enterprise also features PerformancePoint and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) capabilities.
The above diagram is a brief overview our Per-Server capabilities and functions. If you'd like to learn more, contact us today to speak with a SharePoint specialist!